About Ficksman & Conley, LLP
Ficksman & Conley, LLP, is a premier Boston-based litigation firm founded over seventy years ago. Since its inception, the firm has provided skilled, effective legal representation and has emerged as a leader in the field of medical malpractice defense.
The senior members of the firm are seasoned, accomplished trial lawyers with years of established success. Our practice areas include defense of health care providers in areas of medicine, dentistry, nursing, and aging services in civil and administrative proceedings, as well as representation of clients in professional discipline and licensure/credentialing proceedings, employment and discrimination actions, products liability, medical device actions, and premises liability.
We are proud of our long history of success and are consistently implementing innovative approaches and solutions to legal issues. We maintain a commitment to providing individual, creative, and cost-effective legal representation in achieving an optimal outcome for each client. By limiting our size and confining the scope of our practice, we are able to respond effectively to the unique demands and challenges confronting our clients.
We approach every matter individually, enabling us to deliver outstanding results.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
Over Seventy Years of Success
Founded in the late 1940s by Max S. Ficksman, Ficksman & Conley, LLP has provided its clients with first-class legal representation for over seventy years as a law firm specializing in civil litigation.
How We’ve Grown
The firm’s practice areas have grown significantly over the years to include professional liability, professional discipline and licensure, general liability, products liability, and more.
Over the years, the firm has developed an unparalleled reputation that continues to this day.
A Trusted Team of Attorneys
Its attorneys have collectively tried hundreds of major jury trials in the State and Federal Courts of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and beyond and have also represented clients in appellate proceedings, professional board hearings, mediations, and binding arbitrations.
Thanks to its proven record of success, Ficksman & Conley, LLP enjoys the support of major liability insurers and health care institutions throughout New England.
OUR CLIENTS : Past and Present
- Allied Van Lines, Inc.
- Atlantic Risk Management
- Carolina Casualty Insurance Company
- Caronia Corporation
- Consolidated Freightways
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dow Chemical Company
- Eastern Dental Insurance Corporation
- Empire Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- Fallon Clinic, Inc.
- Firemans Fund of America Insurance Company
- Forum Insurance Company
- Fortress Insurance Company
- Grange Mutual Casualty
- Great West Casualty Company
- Hartford Specialty Company
- Healthcare Underwriters Mutual Insurance Company
- Health South Corporation.
- Lahey Clinic Foundation
- Life Care Centers of America, Inc.
- Lloyd’s of London
- National Indemnity Company
- OMS National Insurance Company
- Opthalmic Mutual Insurance Company
- Overnite Transportation, Inc.
- ProMutual Medical Professional Mutual Insurance Company
- Reliance Insurance Company
- Risk Management Foundation/CRICO
- Ryder/P.I.E. Nationwide, Inc.
- St. Paul Travelers Company, Inc.
- Transit Insurance Company
- Transport Insurance Company
- U.S. Fidelity & Guaranty Company
- Zurich American Specialties